Your school needs you to complete this online survey to learn more about your opinions about it. This survey is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about your child’s school.
The California School Parent Survey (CSPS) assesses the experiences and views of parents related to school climate, student achievement, and parent outreach, in comparison to staff and student perspectives.
Parents, participation in this survey is voluntary and anonymous. To access the survey, please click on the link of the school your student attends. (Please choose additional links if you have students attending multiple sites)
- California Military Institute Parent Survey
- Heritage High School Parent Survey
- Paloma Valley High School Parent Survey
- Perris High School Parent Survey
- Perris Lake High School Parent Survey
- Pinacate Middle School Parent Survey
Thank You for helping us create a positive learning environment for our students.California School Parent Survey Flyer