- Bid # 060319 Repair and Installation of Roofing Material for The Pathways for Adult Life Skills School, Heritage High School, and Paloma Valley High School
- Bid #060319 PUHSD HHS PVHS Spec 2019
- Bid #060319 PUHSD Academy Spec Patio
- Bid #060319 Addendum (4490576_1)
- Hazardous Materials Inspection Report
- Bid #060319 Job Walk Sign-In Sheet and Business Cards
- RFP #052119 Revised Addendum (Please Download this file to view correctly)
- RFP #052119 Bid-Bond Form
- RFP #052119 Section 27 15 00 IP Page System
- RFP #052119 Request for Proposal for IP Paging Speaker Equipment for Paloma Valley High School
- RFP #052119 PVHS IP Intercom Upgrade CAD Drawing
- RFP #052119 Q&A (Speaker Equipment)
The Perris Union High School District is inviting all California DIR licensed contractors, under the provision of Public Contract Code Section 22036 of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act to submit their information to the District for inclusion on the District’s list of qualified bidders for informal bids for the 2018 calendar year.
All interested contractors must submit the company name and address to which a Notice Inviting Informal Bids should be mailed, a phone & fax number, and email address at which the contractor may be reached, DIR number, the type of work in which the contractor is interested and currently licensed to do (earthwork, pipelines, electrical, painting, general building, etc.) together with the class of contractor’s license(s) held and contractor license number(s).
Interested contractors can submit their information on the District’s website at http://www.puhsd.org/pages/purchasing with the link titled “Request to be Added to District’s Contractor List”.
Director of Purchasing