Perris Union High School District is dedicated to the recruitment, employment and retention of the highest qualified applicants.
Please submit an online application for each position for which you wish to be considered. Paper, emailed or faxed applications and/or supporting documents, i.e. resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc., will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact:
Helene Astroga, Personnel Technician at (951) 943-6369 x80316 or by email at Helene.Astorga@puhsd.org
- The Governing Board desires to provide a positive work environment where employees and job applicants are assured of equal access and opportunities and are free from harassment in accordance with law. The Board prohibits district employees from discriminating against or harassing any other district employee or job applicant on the basis of the person’s actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or sexual orientation. BP 4030
- The Governing Board prohibits sexual harassment of district employees and job applicants. The Board also prohibits retaliatory behavior or action against district employees or other persons who complain, testify or otherwise participate in the complaint process established pursuant to this policy and administrative regulation. BP 4119.11, 4219.11, 4319.11
- This organization complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Persons who may need some accommodation in the hiring process should contact the personnel office.
- This organization is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
- Candidates shall be required to submit proof of U.S. Citizenship or legal U.S. residence if hired.
The Perris Union High School District Title IX Coordinator is Tonya Davis, Chief Human Resources Officer at 951-943-6369 x80302.
Connect with us: