Dear Friends and Community Members,
Once again CMI has formed a great team of cadets, parents and staff that are committed to walking the 24 hour Relay for Life on May 15 & 16. We are looking for your support. There are several different ways you can help:
- Purchase a bear (they are $5 each)
- Form a team of your own (contact me and ask how)
- Join an existing team (We will always make room for one more)
- Sponsor a team or a member of a team (There are opportunities for companies to sponsor)
- Honor someone who is a survivor of cancer with a luminaria
- Remember someone you have lost to cancer with a luminaria
- Walk as a SURVIVOR!! Lap of Hope is at 9am May 15. Let us honor you.
You are able to donate to our team on line at www.relayforlife.org/perrisca .That will take you to our event page than click on donate to a team. Our team is Team CMI. Remember all donations made on this web site or checks made out to American Cancer Society are tax deductible. If you have any questions you can email me at
Thank you in advance for your support.
Teacher & Team Captain
California Military Institute