Sports Physicals and Athletic Packet information for 2013-14
Athletic Packets are now online please follow directions below
STEP ONE - Athletic Packet and Consent Forms
(Please remember to complete all 6 steps in the process.)
*(If you are using Google Chrome please open a link, save that document to you computer, and then open that document. After this process please proceed to follow directions as written. Thank you.)
1. Click this link ONLY TO READ the District Athletic Packet.
It is imperative that you read through the document and are aware of District Policies and Requirements.
2. Access the Online Heritage Athletic Packet and fill in the required information online.
By clicking this link you acknowledge that you have read and are aware of the District Policies and Requirements that are stated in the District Athletic Pack link in #1.
-Use the highlight fields button on the upper right of the form to see which fields are required.
-Please make certain you are entering information in the appropriate box.
3. Click the submit button in the upper right hand corner. Follow the instructions to e-mail an electronic copy to our office. (If you would like, you may save a copy of the forms to your computer for your records.)
-Make certain to submit your forms before printing. When you submit there is a check to make certain all information was entered.
4. Print the completed Consent Forms and make certain that the parent/guardian and athlete both sign the forms in all of the required locations.
5. Take the signed forms to your doctor for a physical examination. Please have your doctor stamp and sign the form.
6. Turn in the completed and signed forms to the Athletic Office.
Athletic Physical Information
If you are in need of getting an athletic physical and can't wait for your doctor's appointment.
We work very closely with the following facility:
Sheridan Chiropractic (Dr. Sheridan)