The Local School Repair and Improvement Measure
High quality, safe and modernized schools help protect and maintain strong property values, help attract and retain excellent teachers, and support student learning. A school bond measure for our local high school district will make sure every school in the District is upgraded to meet 21st-Century standards and every student in the district learns in a safe, clean and up-to-date classroom.
This Measure Will
- Upgrade vocational education classrooms, labs and technology, to give students opportunities to train and learn the skills they need to get a job in a competitive economy
- Update fire safety and school security systems
- Remove potentially hazardous materials where found
- Add classrooms and school facilities to relieve overcrowding, including a new high school in Menifee
- Update restrooms and other essential school facilities
- Provide students with more access to technology to learn the vital skills needed for today's high-tech economy
- Modernize educational tools to help attract and retain excellent teachers and promote continued increases in academic achievement by our students
Download the Full Resolution and Project List.